Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Firehouse Frenzy!

I can't say I'm totally done with Meredith and Joni, and I'm definitely looking forward to giving you guys a bundle option, but I took a little break to pull together this gem:

Firehouse Frenzy (Gangbang Erotica)



Things get hot at the firehouse when the Chief’s daughter stumbles upon a new cadet in a compromising position. Making the best of the situation, Mattie follows through on her most secret of fantasies. But, is one steamy hookup with a hot fireman enough for her? Hell, is one hot fireman enough for her?  

 If you need a break from the hot lesbian sex in Swim Team (as if that could ever happen), you might want to check out this piece, available on Smashwords, Kobo, and Barnes and Noble as well.

 Naughty little excerpt...


I pulled myself away and grinned, running a finger along my lip. His eyes had that hazy, partially satisfied look that still brims with confusion over the loss of stimulation. I shimmied the skirt I was wearing down over my hips and let the lacy thong I was wearing join it unceremoniously on the floor. I yanked the tank top up over my head and let it drop. Craig reached out and deftly unhooked my bra, pushing it over my shoulders and letting it fall. He leaned in, his mouth reaching greedily for my nipple at the same time his hand cupped my ass and pulled me forward.


 
Enjoy! Stay tuned for the new works coming out this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment