Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas, everyone!

I've been enjoying my time off and seeing friends and family, and I hope you've been enjoying the holidays as well. Maybe you've been hitting all the fun parties and overindulging in cookies, hot chocolate, and eggnog. I highly recommend all of the above. And maybe overindulging in other areas as well...

In keeping with the holiday spirit I pulled together a fun Christmas piece, full of decorations, snow, and sexy elves. It's free for the next few days and exclusive to Amazon for the time being. Stop by, pick one up, and get a little heated this Christmas:


As always, if you like what you're reading or have a special suggestion or idea, let me know; I love to please.

M.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed this very much. A really fun and enjoyable romp of a story - short, snappy, and easy to read, with nice characters, which builds to a satisfying, warm Christmassy conclusion. I've posted a quick capsule on my blog at: http://kvlt-kvltvre.blogspot.co.uk/2012/12/santas-sex-shoppe-2012.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for the review, Calum! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much for the review, Calum! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete